For the past 7 days, I’ve considered the meaning and implications of friendship. I’ve thought about the forms it can take and their sometimes temporal nature. There are childhood friends, lifelong friends, and friends of convenience from work or the neighborhood.
What of friendships borne of familial happenstance?
Being an only child, I don’t have first hand knowledge of friendship bonds among siblings, and I remember wondering about it when I took this picture of my (now adult) Irish Twins.
Thus far, it seems they and their older brother consider each other the closest of friends:
Because it seems fitting, I’d like to close with this beautiful song of friendship. Enjoy!
Time it was, and what a time it was,
it was a time of innocence
a time of confidences….
long ago it must be, I have a photograph
preserve your memories, they’re all that’s left you
- Weekly Photo Challenge ~ Friendship (ronmayhewphotography.wordpress.com)
- Going Random on Friendships (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (whatevermakesyousmile.wordpress.com)
- The Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (craftcrazygran.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: FRIENDSHIP (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Friendship (createabeautifullife.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship (tayineurope.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge : “Friendship” – When I was gifted a star (justanotherwakeupcall.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: friendship (hugmamma.com)