I’ve changed the cutting garden around quite a bit since Spring. The calladiums outgrew their germination pots and moved to permanent homes throughout the bed; the groundsel bush has been replaced with lily bulbs and potted gaillardias that finally started blooming:
This was my first season growing Blanket Flowers, (aka Gaillardia) and I started the seeds quite late. After this bloom cycle I’ll dig them into the “full sun” corner of the bed and suspect they’ll flower much earlier next year.
That’s all from my end! Please click the Zemanta-provided links that follow for more EXCELLENT interpretations of this week’s challenge!
Until next time…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (onthegypsystrail.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (photecstasy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (hopewinter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Growth (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)