I had a tough time deciding which way to go with this challenge!
My first idea was a photo of Hula-Hooping Senior Citizens (for real!!🙂 ) but I missed the shot.
Next, I considered a picture I snapped last year of two lizards “doing like they do on the Discovery Channel” (getting freaky in the backyard is DEFINITELY free spirited ;) ) but I feared you’d label me classless…or worse!
I started thinking about free spirits closer to home, and found the PERFECT candidate:
When I think of free spirits, I imagine creativity, enthusiasm, lack of guile and a dash of recklessness. My oldest son has all of these qualities in spades!
Free spirited people are forever young at heart! I like that!🙂
I hope you all enjoy the video!
Until next time….
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit (ackans.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit (onthegypsystrail.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challange – Free Spirit (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Free Spirit… (ouchmybackhurts.wordpress.com)