Not a day goes by that I don’t drop to my knees in gratitude for this second half of my life. Seriously! (Ask the people around me…I give voice to it daily.)
In keeping with this sentiment, I’d like to share some pictures I took this morning: a visual prayer-of-thanks for the good family, friends and beauty that surround me. Altogether, they make every single day a great pleasure!
Thank you for sunshine that brightens my life:
Thank you for the chance to branch and grow a little each day
Thank you for people to lean on
Thank you for prickly events to test my strength and mettle
Thank you for plants that give coffee, the nectar of the gods 😉
But most of all, thank you for a fresh start 🙂
Until next time…..
- Tradition of Gratitude (pureandsimpleblog.com)
- Gratitude Month: Thankful for my mom (thegreatexperimenters.com)
- November and Gratitude! (christinefonseca.wordpress.com)
- November with Gratitude! (tracywburgos.typepad.com)
- Announcements: Gratitude workshop! (visibleandreal.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (authorsofmainstreet.wordpress.com)