I initially read this week’s challenge incorrectly: I thought the topic was URBAN renewal 🙄 which would have been a problem. Regular (garden variety? ha!) renewal….not so much! THAT I’ve got on “lockdown”–to coin a phase from today’s young ‘uns!!
Take a look. 🙂
In the case of this Crimson Rambler morning glory…
….renewal happened overnight:
…has color changes showing renewal of at least 1/3 of its body.
And then there’s the Dracaena Deremensis Warneckii I accidentally damaged….
I needn’t have worried; it practices self renewal, the same way an Aloe Ciliaris does:
This last photo illustrates my all-time-favorite renewal process, common to all kalanchoes.
The Mother of Thousands plant ( aka Kalanchoe Daigremontiana) renews along the leaf margins, dropping hundreds of tiny clones to sow and grow beneath her!
So there you have it, renewal in spades! Please forgive the garden puns, I just can’t resist! They make me 🙂 and break into dance…
And THAT renews my soul!
Until next time….
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Renewal (abdulmanafphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal 2 (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (jillswell.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal (rolbos.wordpress.com)