I’m surprised WordPress saved this topic ’til AFTER Thanksgiving day 😯 but no matter; the approach of year’s end always brings about reflection. What good things happened? What bad? What do I appreciate most…or least? At the heart of these ruminations runs gratitude..I’m thankful I can awaken each day and experience whatever life has in store for me. NA/AA refers to it as accepting (and dealing with) “life on life’s terms,” and I’m thankful I’m able to do it. 🙂
In early November I “made” this online poster combining one of my favorite American Indian quotations with a picture of my super cosmos . If you’ve already seen it on Facebook, I hope you don’t mind I’ve recycled it for this week’s challenge. 🙂
Until next time….
🙂 🙂 🙂
For other interpretations of thankful, click on the links below.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful (adventuresweseek.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful (12books12months.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: THANKFUL (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | The Good Villager
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | lucidgypsy
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Thankful | a hectic life