As I was finishing my initial post for this week’s challenge, I realized I had a second submission in a group of photos I took at Patisserie, one of our little, local coffeeshops. To set the stage and provide context, I had just taken a tiny walk with enormo implications. It was a beautiful, blue sky day, so I chose an outdoor table…..
…..and enjoyed being alive (with a great Ethiopian brew!) in pretty surroundings: 🙂
Quand les vieilles dames ont quitté leur table (polite translation for “when the old broads left their table?” ha! French café and all that :)) I moved to their spot by the window…Hmmm….look at all those people…are they inside or out? Fleeting images are so confusing! 🙄
It was then I noticed une autre vieille dame starring at me! What is with this window and old folk!?
Oh no way!!! A fleeting glimpse of myself!??!! 🙂
Until next time!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (adinparadise.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (endlessskys.ca)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: a fleeting moment with snail poo (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge – fleeting (mygulitypleasures.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting (momentsinyourlife.wordpress.com)