This week’s challenge asks us to share an image defining the word companionable. Seperated by a mere 13 months and joined by much love, these siblings have been friends since birth. 🙂
Chosing a single image seemed inadequate to convey the depth of their companionship. Instead, I made a little slideshow from pictures taken during Jack’s visit on Mother’s Day Weekend, 2013.
Young adulthood is a beautiful thing! 🙂
Be sure to visit the Zemanta links below for other companionable interpretations. You’ll be surprised by how varied they are!
Until next time…..
🙂 🙂 😉
- “Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable” (borneopulse.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable (wholeyjeans.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable (rayluke.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Companion – Kinship Memorial Lantern (seasreflectingstarlight.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Companionable (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)