This week’s photo challenge calls for saturation of color. Not a problem! When tropical gardens reach peak bloom, deeply saturated jewel tones are everywhere!
Check out the electric pinks and greens in this caladium container! (June, 2013)
Not even rain can diminish the bold purple/orange marbling in this unusual gladiolus from July, 2012. (Saturated color saturation? ha! 🙂 )
Sadly, this beautiful flower didn’t grow back in 2013, but it sure looked pretty next to the Dragon Tree aka Dracena Marginata Tricolor,
That’s it for today, but stay tuned: I’ve got some great bromeliad pics to share in Saturated Part 2.
Until next time…..
🙂 🙂 🙂
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (shootngo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: saturated (msdiplomacy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: saturated (luluseestheworld.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (thethirdeyeworld.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (wklarson.wordpress.com)
- From Saturated to Subtle (thebottomofabottle.wordpress.com)