This week’s photo challenge asks us to share our first activity of the day. Since photos of using the bathroom and taking meds are respectively disgusting and boring, I”ll start with “Good Morning” rituals #3 and #4: brewing a Keurig (I suffer from K-cup obsession!) and stepping outside to greet the day! As a transplanted northerner, you have NO IDEA how good it feels to do this year round without benefit of long underwear/heavy clothes! 🙄 only slightly exaggerating, here! 🙄
Today, I was met by Super Cosmos at peak bloom…and height! It’s not often you stand under a flower and look up through a lens:
The largest one topped out at 8’2″!!!l
On especially pretty days, I forego the K-cup and say Good Morning to the Seaside Grille, instead:
and then I return to my favorite chair, in my favorite spot: Good Morning Jaycee Beach
Sometimes I step outside and see the unusual:
A rainbow in the western sky at 8:12am! Sept. 17 was a very Good Morning, indeed!
For other Good Morning images, be sure to check out the related Zemanta links below!
Until next time….
🙂 🙂 🙂
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning from Korea! (privatemixture.wordpress.com)
- Good Morning from Ireland! |Weekly Photo Challenge (ireland-ms.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning (thetemenosjournal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning, Cape Town! [Guest] (barefootmeds.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge : Good Morning! (timetobeinspired.ca)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! (sonshinegrove.wordpress.com)
- Easy On Sunday Morning – Weekly Photo Challenge – Good Morning (theadventuresofjustinbeaver.wordpress.com)