Living near the ocean as I do, my cell-cam is full of shots featuring birds and beach-goers against horizons of surf and sand. I swiped through the lot of them for this week’s challenge and decided most were repetitive, boring and–for lack of a better word–flat. Not so, this one: I love everything about these old friends gazing at the horizon.
I’m partial to these next images because they draw the eye to a midpoint on the horizon. First you notice the queen palm, and then the sliver of beach where sky meets land at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
A beautiful sky over the road to Key West: adventure pulls us toward the horizon.
X marks the spot in the horizon over Jaycee Beach.
To see other bloggers’ interpretations of this week’s challenge, check out the Zemanta related links below!
Until next time…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (beachtreasuresandtreasurebeaches.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (tchistorygal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (longdelayspossible.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (kattermonran.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (erinolearyphotography.com)
- 10-26-13 Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (Visible) (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizons (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (theindecisiveeejit.wordpress.com)
- Heaped Horizons (bluebrightly.wordpress.com)