Finally! The wind died down this morning and I got outside to take pictures for the first time in a week. Unbelievably, almost every image wound up working for this week’s challenge, yet I had NO idea the topic was layers until long after lunch! 🙂 Gotta love when the stars align like that!!
Anyway…here we go 🙂
The first photo shows an unidentified kalanchoe with layers of leaves in different shapes and sizes:
Next, Lady Margaret Passiflora is a study in multi-layered beauty!
Tiny roots form the bottom layer on this Kalanchoe pinnata leaf-plantlet.
In a few weeks, layers of orange flowers will burst from this wild Sesbania bud.
Before I sign off….. If you can identify the Kalanchoe in the first photo, let me know!
For other interpretations of this week’s challenge, click on the Zemanta related links below.
Until next time…
🙂 🙂 🙂
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: layers (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers (nwframeofmind.com)
- weekly photo challenge: layers (wisemonkeysabroad.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge Layers in Nature (2013weeklyphotochallenge.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers … In the Clouds (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)