Happy New Year!!!
Let’s celebrate by taking a look at the Ranchero’s first flowers of 2014.
We’ve been having a very strange “winter” of atypically warm, wet weather and the garden is making a bit of a comeback. Vines that normally rest this time of year are putting out new buds, and tropical perennials are blooming more intensely (and much earlier) than previous winter seasons:
(note: click on any image to enlarge and view separately)
And now, the best of the rest, in collage form:
I hope you enjoyed this first post of 2014, and that you’ll stop in often throughout the new year!
Until next time……
- Happy New Year! 1st Book Of The Year! (bookjourney.wordpress.com)
- Happy new year instagramers. Checkout this collage of my most like in 2013 by #statigram #trending #bunnyet #scottishfold #cat #catsofinstagram #instakotik #worldtopcats #love #selfie #nofilter #crazycatlady #catofinstagram #kucing #kucingkampung #malaysi (hashselfie.wordpress.com)
- 2014 The first flower ‘soreal not plastic’ (gillmcgrath.com)
- Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014! (smalltowngirl1695.wordpress.com)
- Flower Collage (mrmario87.wordpress.com)
- Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous 2014 (kathyclem.wordpress.com)
- Fine Motor Skills Craft: Making a Collage (ingspirations.com)