As part of our Master Gardener training in 2012, we were required to do a group project demonstrating the impact of agriculture within the community. Hoping local residents would follow our lead, we constructed a raised vegetable bed abutting the front walk of the County Extension Office.
Here’s how it looked this past Monday:
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Purpureum) in the right hand corner
A view of the bed looking toward the street; note the green pepper plant (Capsicum annuum) on the lefthand side.
For instructions and a list of materials to build your own raised bed, check out this article at Sunset Magazine. For other Wordless Wednesday posts, click here and on the Zemanta related links, below!
Until next time…..
- Almost Wordless Wednesday – Gardening Pause (greendoorhospitality.wordpress.com)
- How to make the perfect square-foot vegetable patch (web-blinds.com)
- Wordless Wednesday : Flowers Juxtaposed (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: April 9th, 2014 (maplemousemama.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – Flowers & Fun (blessingsthruraindrops.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – She can do it herself! #ww (ahensnest.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Iwo Jima or You Can’t Make This Up (jenx67.com)