Saturday dawned bright, sunny and all around perfect for the Vero Beach Air Show. After a failed attempt to arrive via the Go Line (traffic was so snarled, the bus NEVER came) we drove the back way to a field within walking distance of the entrance. 20 mins later we were on the move in the air show shuttle, which bizarrely had the words “Medical Bus” written all over it!!!!???!!!! Say what????
Soon enough we piled into the crowd, and began scoping out a spot for our lawnchairs:
The minute Fat Albert landed, things REALLY ratchetted up. Maggie took a few short Iphone vids as the Boys in Blue blasted by at 500-900mph:
On the move to the nth degree!!!
A final maneuver resulted in cheers and applause quite deafening:
And all too quickly, they were neatly parked….near a port-a-potty. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Insert “on the move” bathroom humour here! hahahaha!!
Until next time……
🙂 🙂 🙂
- Blue Angels over Vero Beach (rangetracking.com)
- Final day of Vero Beach Air Show brings oohs and aahs (tcpalm.com)
- Blue Angels over Vero Beach (kekocl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: On the Move (tchistorygal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: On the Move (suebeeandkat.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: On the Move (teandpaper.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : On The Move (isengrapher.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: On The Move (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: LA Traffic On the Move (hahahaha) (laraklopp.wordpress.com)