We’ve had so much rain this summer and precious few good/long beach days! The next two pictures show the zigzag advance of threatening clouds. Strong winds off the Atlantic held them shy of our position but beachgoers a few miles north weren’t so lucky: note the sheet of rain falling behind the lifeguard umbrella:
Off to the south it wasn’t much better: more zigzags rolling in. 😮
It’s so nice when the weather cooperates, isn’t it?
Until next time….
🙂 🙂 🙂
- The Art of Zigzag (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Zigzag (wanderingcows.wordpress.com)
- Zigzag (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Zigzag Around The World (anewlifewandering.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : ZigZag Sunflower (iseebeautyallaround.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Zigzag (River) (ugiridharaprasad.wordpress.com)
- Not following straight lines (normashilpi.wordpress.com)