Although I’ve shared many pictures of Beachside, Vero Beach, I’ve never shown you the rural belt along the western edge of town. For today’s Wordless Wednesday (mostly!) I thought I’d share pictures of a friend’s farmlet property in this lovely and quiet area.
The new fence looks really pretty!
and here’s the reason for said fence:
Her horse kept coming on the porch and looking in the windows…esp when it rained! 🙂 🙂
FYI, I’ve been posting less for several reasons: Maggie moved back in a few weeks ago and we’ve been busy reorganizing the house, cleaning the garage, baking for fun, and trying to learn a bit of Icelandic–we leave on our trip two weeks from this very minute!
We’ve also been shopping, shopping (and more shopping) having realized Florida wardrobes are completely inadequate for Iceland/England/France in September. Finding warm gear in stores here was challenging but we finally purchased everything we need including full raingear and rubber boots. Now we’re just keeping fingers crossed Bárðarbunga doesn’t blow until after 9/10!
Until next time…
🙂 🙂 🙂
- Is Bárðarbunga Volcano Next ? by Gunnar Gestur (500px.com)
- Wordless Wednesday – Splash (5minutesformom.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: No Fear! (beledbyreason.wordpress.com)
- Perspective #WordlessWednesday (mrsteelovelifelaughter.com)
- Wordless Wednesday (smallnebraskafarming.wordpress.com)
- Wordless Wednesday (jeaninjackson.com)
- Wordless Wednesday; Memory of Summer (aperture64.wordpress.com)
- Wordless wednesday (thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com)