Our Airbnb was around the corner on tiny Rue de Lappe; As we checked in, Maggie leant out the bedroom window to catch the activity below:
Next we hit Corcoran’s Irish Pub for a bit of dinner.
By the time we left the pub it was completely dark, perfect for viewing the Eiffel Tower in illuminated glory. 🙂
The lines were short, so we rode the elevators to the summit observation deck. WOW! There’s Versailles!
The Seine looked beautiful, too.
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Night-Time (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- Nighttime: Weekly Photo Challenge (thriftyfinn.wordpress.com)
- Nighttime in France (thirdeyemom.com)
- Nighttime (suzie81speaks.com)
- Halloween Nighttime: Weekly Photo Challenge (thriftyfinn.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nighttime (schelleycassidy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nighttime (Moon) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nighttime (pilotfishblog.com)
- weekly photo challenge: nighttime (plaridel.wordpress.com)