I kept this week’s photo challenge in mind while taking pictures at Gardenfest.
First up: looking down a row of incredible Medinilla magnifca…
…and a row of bananas:
Next, a view through the Spanish Moss:
…and a wander under impressive Live Oaks:
Each year Gardenfest grows bigger and better, with increasingly unusual vendors and displays. Definitely one of Vero Beach‘s premier in-season events! Part 2 later in the week!
Until next time…
🙂 🙂 🙂
- The Daily Post Weekly Challenge – Depth (spiritofdragonflies.wordpress.com)
- Depth of Feeling (psalmboxkey.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge- Depth. (annablakeblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Depth (travellersoul76.com)
- Depth of Field(s) (canuckeyeview.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Depth No. 5 (thegravelghost.com)
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Depth (footlooseforever.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Depth (sowsweet.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Depth (mirthandmotivation.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Depth (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
17 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Depth (Gardenfest part 1)”
Comments are closed.
Thanks for linking to my blog post.
What a fun time. I’d want one of each.
It’s such a great event for Master Gardener outreach, too. We had so many interesting questions from homeowners, and even a few tourists with curiousity about tropicals they’ve seen around town. Wonderful exchanges all around!
Hello from Oregon! It looks like you enjoy gardening..We are enthusiasts as well..Thank you for linking to my post too!
You’re welcome! Thanks for following me!
Bought Bromeliads (of course) and a Jacobinia to try. Good to see you again.
What variety Jacobinia? From the Top Tropicals booth? I’ve been considering adding a few of the yellow ones, but since I’m leaving in March I was afraid to!
It is pink. I am curious as to what it will do and was thinking of using it in a pot. It looks like a Brazilian Plume – probably all the same thing. Not sure who I bought it from – they were near the restrooms!
Love the Oaks! First picture… beautiful. CH would have loved the Gardenfest, me too… 🙂
Ah, so lovely to see greenery and flowers at this time of year. 🙂 I’m thinking a trip to the Botanic Gardens in DC is in order!
One of my favorite spots in D.C.! Always so fragrant and beautiful!
Wonderful photos. I could get lost in the depth of the beautiful flowers and pretty plants of that place. 🙂
Thank you for the ping-back! I love the shots from the garden-fest and your blog template. Glad to reconnect again.
What colors You captured in Your photos. My favorite photo is “Medinilla magnifica”.
isn’t that Medinilla just amazing! what a gorgeous species!